COVID-19 Social Distancing & Sanitization Protocol
During this complex and unprecedented time that the COVID-19 pandemic has presented us, Smith Electric would like to thank our customers for their continued business. We are still at work, providing needed electrical services to our customers.
We aim to do most of our work outdoors and schedule indoor work further out. In addition, we have put in place a social distancing and sanitation protocol for our team to follow.
- We post this signage at each entrance at our office, in our warehouse and conference room, and in each work van.
- We have distributed protocol and precautions to each employee.
- Employees have been told to not come to work if sick.
- Workstations at the office are separated by at least 6 feet.
- Break room and bathrooms and common areas at the office are cleaned every two weeks.
- Work vans and tools are wiped down every day.
- Soap and water are provided in both bathrooms at the office.
All employees have been advised:
- to not shake hands with customers or partners
- to maintain at least six feet distance from customers and each other
- to wear plastic booties, cloth masks, and gloves to cover face, hands, and feet while working with each other and customers
- to wash hands with soap and water after working, after the bathroom, before eating, after fueling vehicles, and as often as possible
- to sneeze or cough in elbow and to refrain from touching the face
- to wipe down tools and van each afternoon
- to shower each morning and evening and wear clean work clothes each day
If you have questions, please call us (619) 758-9829.